- "She was a tall, cool blonde. She had ice blue eyes, masses of white-blonde hair and the best body in Denver, all tits and ass. She was Barbie in human form." - Ashley, Kristen (2011-03-04). Rock Chick (Kindle Location 7431-7432).
- "She had been two years ahead of me at school and the most popular girl, bar none. Her Dad was rich, they went to Hawaii and the Caribbean on Spring Break and to exotic places like the south of France and villas in Italy during the summer.
- She’d dated Lee for six months during his senior year and they were the most miserable six months of my life. He’d even taken her to prom. He’d broken up with her before graduation and I celebrated by drinking approximately half a keg at a party, passed out in the back of Lee’s Mustang and he carried me to bed (this last Ally told me, I’d been unconscious at the time, more’s the pity). Cherry and Lee had hooked up again four years ago. They were together for three months and the last two days of their short relationship were marred by a pregnancy scare. Two more of the most miserable days of my life.
- The pregnancy scare turned out to be an attempt at entrapment. During those two days, Lee was in such a foul mood, I wasn’t the only one avoiding him. After he found out she was lying, it was over and he never went back. That was the last we heard from her until a year ago.
- Rumors flew that Cherry had a fling with Marianne’s husband. These rumors were spread by Cherry, which meant they were probably true. It was the straw that broke the camel’s back of Marianne’s marriage.
- One more thing that was important to know about Cherry was that she was a first class, grade A prime, bitch."
- Ashley, Kristen (2011-03-04). Rock Chick (Kindle Locations 7433-7446).